Thursday, May 3, 2007

well.....haven blog for so long dun reli blog during exam period....
mother tongue was on monday....horrible i guess. my compo is gona fail like crap....off topic...haiz.
then labour day so dam boring. study study study.
then next was history. also dam horrible. my section c part c for both qns were like? 6 lines?
today is normal sch day......pe was so boring....crappy soccer...my team so not enthu ntil we lost like 18-3?
then hist free period then science do diffusion and osmosis.
after recess got chinese. watch sun wu kong.
then english.....got oral.....then my ca3 i guess teacher couldnt find it.....gotta do another one. crap.
then ace.....nid do maths wksht. then last period end hor cher say muz finish the wksht b4 we go then i said what the hell. cher heard me and asked "isit kool to say that?" i said no hahas.
then stayed in sch a while then go home then write testimonials to ppl on friendster then no more.
gotta go do my friggin english
byess