Saturday, March 31, 2007

this post is meant to reply jean's tag because she asked how's life..... and i guess it would be a long one. well life's been pretty good, with some up's and down's. what are the down's?
well....my home teacher seems to be "sabo-ing" me in class by calling upon me to answer questions she didn't exactly teach to my standards(not that my standard is very high). i won't emphasise on any more down's....because i don't really want to try and remember them. there are too many up's for me to remember so i'll skip it. generally, my life has more up's than down's.
well my reply's over. it's shorter than i expected.
going to play my game now......bye...
****notice that i type proper english? im trying to stop using cyber-english now.....except in tags and feelings of course otherwise i'll feel like a total dork hahas