Thursday, March 8, 2007

First Post First Blog First Ca For The Year What Else?

hiies. first post first blog hahas i dunno how change blogskin yet cuz everytime i try the thing got error-.- ok. my ca wasnt so good and not so bad either. i have a bad habit of treating the first term of every year as a "dun study" term and see my results. another reason is im lazy for 1st term hahas.
ok aniways today first period for school wuz p.e got modified captain's ball, quite fun. then history luckily i brought my file hahas. after recess got chinese then i nv do abit of a wksheet then nid to act with a grp something in the textbook chapter. then watch ju-on for english dam scary then ace lesson get ca card. after that got c.o kai lynn ask me help her grp draw things then i anyhow draw LOL SO UGLY LOR HAHAS sorries. okiess i betta go liao tag my board ppl thx byees=D